SKY Team: Customer Service
We are looking for passionate people to join the SKY Team who can support the academics team, whilst providing a range of administrative services to our students and parents.
- A professional demeanour with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous reception/administrative experience is desirable
- Work history of being reliable, proactive, responsible and punctual
- Be able to work responsibly with minimal supervision
- Show initiative and creativity
- Proficient at multitasking and adaptable to new situations
Currently Open Positions
About the role:
About the role:
- First point of contact for both students and parents, greeting and answering all enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner
- Responding to enquiries and consultations from both parents, and current and prospective students
- Providing information and guidance in the enrolment process for new students
- Communicating between students and alumni in regard to updates and events
- Communicating the current progress of students to parents
- Advertising through promotions, social media and the establishment of relationships between customers
- Creating both creative and informative content to be distributed through social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, the SKY HSC College official website etc.
- Obtaining goods and services through thorough research as needed
- Maintain familiarity with all college matters so enquiries can be dealt with appropriately or directed to the appropriate member of staff
Apply now, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.